Friday, March 12, 2004

Resurfacing from My Inconsitancy

It has been some time since i last made an entry. I'm kinda disappointed in not having to keep my word to maintain a constant entry everyday. Its hard to say whether its laziness or pure ignorance but i hope to be able to keep up with it this time. I decided not to write about wat had happened before. feels like writing some grandmother story. gonna start writing wat is present and just go on with it till i stop. too many thing i left behind and too many details to be remembered.

Joseph

I just return from a quite long session of bible study. It kinda started late and went on to about 1130pm. I was given a chance by Sis Annette to conduct a bible study session. It wasnt my first time although there were numerous oppurtunities during CG. but i felt that this was my first as i needed to prepared and to do a lil research and thinking in how to conduct this bible study. so i went around online to search on how to make bible study interesting and creative. practically was just experimenting around with a few mediums of presentation and i really hope that the message came through well.

i decided to make the whole session a drawing session because in relation to dreams, its all about images and pictures. so i decided to draw out what we had read from the scriptures. besides that, i decided to change the atmosphere a little and make in such a way we didnt stick to a certain location. so, i decided to go to various places around cyberia in one way to simulate a certain atmosphere that can be related closely to the atmosphere told in the scripture. the places were the home, townhouse playground (as it had a man-hole), carpark and the swimming pool.

why joseph? some may wonder why i chose him as a character to learn about. maybe because i could relate to him well as i myself am a dreamer too. i had always wanted to learn and relate myself to him. surprisingly i realise alot of similarities. maybe my next task is to get to know the other characters that relates to my chracteristics as done during the personality test at the retreat.

No comments: