Monday, March 07, 2005

Excited for Missions

I had my Advanced Microprocessor test on Friday. It was not a easy subject to study as it covered 4 chapters. I was feeling pretty uptight over the test as I was worried that I would not be able to do the question after taking a look at last years midterm. The time had come and I went into the exam room feeling worried. However, I was glad that I manage to answer most of the question although there were some blanks here and there, not forgetting some silly mistakes as well.

After the test, I made my way to Serdang where a group of us would be meeting to discuss on the mission which we would be goin from 18 - 26 June. There were some new faces who came namely Joash, Su Chen and Szu Li. The intention of this meeting was to update one another on the price of tickets, Pastor Joanne who would be following us on the trip and a rough idea of what we would be doing for the trip. There were many aspect of trip where each of us would be put in charge. I volunteered myself to be in charge of sketch as it was something close to my heart. Each and everyone of us soon got our respective task that we would be in charge of. However, one of the things that all of us had to come up with was to prepare a testimony or sermon in Bahasa Melayu or Iban. Its a pretty daunting task for most of us considering that most of us seldom use the national language to converse. As I began to sit through the meeting, I was pretty much excited of the outcome and can't wait to get on the plane and fly to the land of the hornbills.

No comments: