Friday, January 16, 2004

"Another Late Entry"

I notice recently that i have been writing my blog pretty late, waiting for the next day to jot in my thoughts although it would have been better if i had done it the day itself. Anyway, it's better to be late than never and I'm trying to get myself into the habit or recording my day hopefully everyday and I can't wait to see all that I have written and learn throughout this year and thank Him for His all sufficient grace, love and mercy.


It was a pretty tight day today considering the fact that I had lab today, my second for this trimester. So I was practically out from 11 to around 4pm. In a way it was good at least i know that i was doing something useful rather than sitting in my room facing my computer screen and surfing aimlessly while spending my time endlessly chatting away. Lunch was a disaster cuz me and Yew Ming and Joash wanted to have out lunch at HB4. Due to the amount of orders, ours didn't turn up for almost half an hour. We decided to cancel our orders and quickly grab a bit at HB3 burger stall as we had an hour break only and were almost 10 mins to class. Lab was pretty boring as we had to go through this simulation thingi on the computer where we had to browse one after another slide and go thru a whole load of text, question and procedure just to carry out an experiments. At the end of that, we had to do a short test in which we got some assistance from our fellow comrades who were much faster than us. Learn a lil but you don't get to learn much through application, just going with the flow. Sometimes i do wonder what is the significants of lab when you don't understand anything much or apply it to real life situation, i wonder.

came back after that and was so eager to have a jog but i had to delay my jogging trip a lil as i needed to meet Kevin and John at HB3 to discuss something. Then, as i headed to Cyberpark for my jog, a dark cloud hovered the are and trickles of water began to be fall. I thought that it be a slight drizzle but unknowingly it started to pour quite heavily. So, my plan didn't work and got indulge myself in nasi lemak near the Cyberia condos just to make my trip out worthwhile.

I was pretty embarrassed as didn't really did much in the night. Supposed to visit the library and start studying but I was too caught up with chatting with expressio and some other people that my night was fully concentrated on chatting alone though i tried to read through some notes but nothing came to mind. It was really fun talking to expressio, so much stuff to talk about goin from serious, funny and even corny. After almost 7 hours, it was really nice chatting but have to get a life and start studying tomorrow or else my holidays will suffer as mid terms will start knocking on my door when im back.

"Leader Who Leads from Behind"

I notice today that I'm a person who is more of a supportive type that being the head. Maybe because I'm more task orientated and likes to get things done rather than speak about it. But, it was hubbling in the sense that I thought that I would generally be the head seeing the many experience as a head in different activities but i guess it's something that God is teaching me to be a more of a follower than to lead, to be a shepard who leads from behind and not the front. I feel that this year He will be teaching me alot of things especially in my spiritual walk with Him, which at times has become less interesting or I feel excited over it. I want to have the JOY OF COMMUNION. I hope I'll find that passion once more....

No comments: