Monday, January 12, 2004

It was a restless nite. My eyes werent shut most of the time when it should be. Though my body was exhauted after a heafty dinner at the Khoo's residence in commemoration of Serena's departure to Nepal for training and also music practice thereafter in church, i just couldnt sleep well though i had 3 separate dreams of expressio. i wonder why?

was tired but fully awake when i was in church. prayed to Him asking for strength and also committing the whole service into His hand. and i guess prayer does works as i was fully energised throughout the whole time that i was on the drums and i was able to concentrate on playing and at the same allowing to work thru me. the sound in the cubicle wasnt that good as all i heard was practically noise but i wasnt worried about it as long as the congregration was able to hear and that i was playing on beat. didn't manage to hit the beat properly for "One Desire" but manage to cover it, hoping that many didn't realise my blunder. besides that, i broke one of my sticks due to hitting the edge cymbals. well, guess its time to change a new pair of sticks.

pastor benjamin delivered the message from Gen 30, about Jacob dream of the staircase to God while he was resting while on his way to Haran. the preaching sounded familiar as i guess pastor did preached about it before. (thanks to the story of General McArthur and the seagulls) However, there were a few points that caught my attention which was the matter of service. The older generation should be there to mentor and to guide the younger generation who have much more energy. This was clearly stated not in the sermon, but as the church dedicated the children church ministry and at the same time pastor sally rallied the congregration, espeically the man to join this ministry and be the father figure to these children.

had quick lunch down at the hawker centre near my place as my parents and sister were rushing to go down to KL for the education fair. came back, took a bath and roled up under the sheets to indulge myself with the sleep i much awaited. woke up around 245pm, thanks to my dear sister and packed up a few clothes as i prepared to head back to cyberjaya. it was rather a smooth ride thought travelling in the evening can be rather straineous due to the direction of the sun. came back and unpack my stuff as i cleared the room alil and rested for a while as well. then i was down opening my lil computer and began checking my mails as it laid there untouched during the weekend. at the same time got some ppl who message me and there i was busily chatting away.

was talking to kevin about cf related issues and was rather surprised to hear that there were many gossips going around about the comms and one of them related to me. was quite distraugh to hear about it as i was trying to questioned what was my fault that had cause this rumour to spread. manage to keep my cool and told myself that i would resolve this feud between me and him after i review the whole situation once more.

was out dinner with kevin at Mcd in Sri Serdang. was astonished to see a Mcd and also a KFC in the middle of nowhere. so we got ourselves our meals and sat down and he began pouring out his views of what cf was and is. we didnt touch on the specifics but in general. so i didnt get to know who was involved or wat was really goin on.

came back around 11 and quicky message expressio. was kinda missing expressio alil especially due to the weekends and also the week where we hardly saw each other or less sms one another. so it was kinda good chat though it was short as she had to meet her buddy :(.

well i guess its pretty long one for a first blog...

No comments: