Tuesday, January 20, 2004

19 January 2004

I had a pretty short day today. Nothin much did happened. Had 3 classes today. Wasted about 2 hours when i attended Digital Computer Design class. Boy, was it super boring. Nothing went into my head. I think nothin i ever did since the first day of the class except maybe during one of the session where he explained VHDL. In my mind, I was thinking how I wish Mr. Lo Pe Chin was my lecturer instead of the one im having now. I guess i can see that most tutors are far more better off than lecturers who are all qualified with masters and PHDs. I wonder why the university is paying them so much money yet not produced much results where in the end the students are able to understand what they are teaching. It would be more affordable for the university to spend more on tutors than lecturers. I even heard there there was one tutor who was so good that students who attend the class would come half an hour earlier and when he comes in, the whole class would applaud his arrival.

(to be continued)

No comments: