Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I have come to realise that I am already in the middle of my holidays. In 1 and half weeks time, this joy of doing absolutely nothing will be gone as term starts. Its quite incredible to going through my uni life with a long vacation of onli 3 weeks. Though it is comparatively much less compared to other colleges or uni, I have learn to accept it and feel kind of happy to have 3 weeks rather than 3 months of holidays. Imagine lazing around for 3 months. That be simply a waste of time. Having short holidays allow me to enjoy them. Longer holiday would require me or be required by my parents to get a job to pass time and at the same moment to earn some money. All in all, I felt that I have indeed enjoyed my holidays which mainly comprises of spending a huge amount of time resting. Sleeping for almost 9 to 10 hours everyday feels extremely good. However, noticing the ever expanding belly of mine from eating and probably sleeping add some guilt to it all the more.

Back On Track

After numerous attempt to wake up early in the morning to get into my my shirt, shorts and shoes, I finally made that attempt a reality on Wednesday. I was stepping onto the track after a time of absence. It was good to finally be on feet once again trailing down the planned partways that would allow me and other fellow health conscious fellow Serembanians to loose some fats. I had the priviledge to step foot for the very first time on my town newly refurbished Lake Gardens. It took about few months to reshaped the landscape and to add some lights to brighten up the place during the night which was a project that was UPM was asked to attend to. I would say it was a job well done as it was a project done by students. I apparently reached the place quite late, around 7pm as I was at Terry's Crib discussing on our Final Year Project Title and at the same time onlining on his impressively fast connection of Streamyx. It was indeed so much faster that the usual dial-up which I had been going on lately while at home. Kind of reminded me of hostel which makes me anticipate my arrival back in campus where I have full connection to the net. As an MMU student, life without the Net can be burden for many as most of the time we are constantly connected. Anyway, when I reached Seremban Lake Garden, there were still many people going around on their daily walks and jogs. Some were in little sheds doing sit-ups while some found their little cosy area to do some push-up. It kind of motivated me in leading a more active life and this has helped me push for about 1 and half rounds around the Lake Garden. Lost of stamina due to neglect have resulted in me panting heavily and feeling my muscle ache in different areas. I do hope I would continue this, if the weather terries in the evening and that I have motivation to wake up in the early morning. It was a nice sight as I began to walk around the whole garden. Felt kind of proud of having a jewel in Seremban which I can be proud of. Everything seems new and pleasant to the eyes. Hope that it would remain in this condition and that the management will be able to maintain its beauty and serenity of our beloved Seremban Lake Gardens. I also had a chance to gather my thoughts and talk to Him, something which I love doing as I go for a walk to cool down after a run.

No comments: