Friday, April 02, 2004

3 Papers Down, 1 More To Go

This was going to be a week of either failure or success. Finals was here. 2 weeks of pure studying and preparing so much just to finish it in 2 hours. So much effort, so much late nights, so much stress. As for me, today papers seem to be the best that i did our of the 3 papers. My first wasnt that well and my second was very disappointing because i wasnt able to reap the opportunity to do well although the paper was easy. I was so much more happy for today paper although to score would be a miracle. Now, it will be a week for me for my next paper. There shouldnt be any excuse for me not to do well for this paper considering the amount of time unless laziness gets a whole of me. Well, guess i aint goin to willingly submit to it as its most needed to boost my current CGPA. Hope by God's grace and pull through succesfully.

The Feeling Of Freedom

It was simply exhilarating to finally feel free, free from not studying but just relaxing and enjoying doing what i want to do.It was nice to come back and sleep without worrying. Besides that, i was able to watch 2 movies today, something which i havent done for quite some time. 'Memento' was very interesting and yet different in its potrayal of movie, moving from the front and the back and bring the audience to the climax which was in the middle. I had heard that this movie would be a good one but it took me this long to finally view it. 'Grousse Pointe Blank' was humorous and interesting with the likes of brother and sister actors, John and Joan Cusack, Minnie Driver and Dan Akroyd. Its about professional killers and how a reunion brought about all the killers together.

A Visit to the Hospital

Took some time of the busy schedule to visit Michelle with my sis and Lydia today. I was surprised to see many people from CF were there as well to pay her a visit. She seem weak due to the numerous medicine that has been injected into her body. Her parents were there by her side to take care of her. It was really interesting to see them there taking care of their little baby. I didnt realise that her condition was that serious after hearing what had happen the day earlier. She manage to pull through this morning after a suffering from a complication due to poor service and negligence by the hospital. You could practically see the anger and agony her parents had to go through knowing that errors such as this may mean life and death. I could understand their frustration. If i were a parent with a daughter in the hospital that may be on the line due to other people negligence, i would be furious. How could people take life so likely? Like it doesnt matter. Looking at the situation such as this, the thought of writing to a daily did cross my mind. It is something important that needs to be highlighted less more people suffer from the faith of negligence of hospital staff.

No comments: