Monday, February 09, 2004

The Unfinished Business...To Be Completed

It has been a very very long time since i posted in my blogs and i have receive numerous inqueries regarding my absense on the blog. Actually, i have not forgotten all about it. Just that i haven't been able to finish writing all that i had wanted to write due to lack of time and also laziness that coupled with it. So far right now i have wrote almost 19 pages of blog that only covers till last Tues (3 February 2004) but i hope to do my best in completing it and not wait till the last minute where all of it adds up to a huge bulk of words that i find heavy to weight upon my shoulders. Here it is, ladies and gentleman...

P/S : i havent been able to complete my last post as i kind of forgotten what happen or what hit me. i hope to recollect it soon enought to post it up and complete the continuation of it....

No comments: