Friday, January 28, 2005

Makeover

In this past week, I had been spotted my difference in my outlook. Well, I haven't gone to the extreme of having my ears pierce or my hair dyed blonde (which I would not do both because I don't like it and my parents would definitely kill me if I did it). Anyway, I changed my glasses. Nothing abnormal about it you might ask but it was a big leap of change for me. I wanted a change.

There were many response to my sudden change of appeal. Some like my new glasses, others thought my old one was better. Some thought I look like some cartoon character (The Incrediables), others thought I looked like a racoon (visually acceptable). Some thought I was the king of the Ah Bengs, others didn't even notice. I guess its interesting to hear the comments of everyone and the comment vary quite alot. I understand the people who were going through the respond slip for Cyber Christmas were feeling. There is never a common agreement or a similar opinion about something and that makes it interesting. Most importantly, I believe that I feel comfortable with my new outlook and hope to change in certain areas of my physical appearance. I guess the next would be more my dressing if I can. Not being vain here but just being comfortable with who I am and I guess how you look or dress does give an image of confident to people who look at you.

I used not to believe that outward appearance is not importance and its the heart that matter. However, I come to realise that how you project yourself outward by the way you carry yourself and the way you dress reflect a certain amount of identity about one self. Who am I? I am still getting to know myself better and what God has made me be.

*** Pictures are currently unavailable due to a sudden outbust of pimples and will be out soon. Guess, I need to get back on my medication for my achne when I meet the dematologist on Monday. Sigh...***

No comments: