Monday, January 17, 2005

The Present...

The annointing of God soon rest upon me after I had rededicated my life before Him. I knew I was imperfect, I knew there were still some issues in my life that needed God to change, I knew I was nothing. In that emptiness, I was filled. I had began to experience such a wonderful experience in His presence each time I was with Him, be it at home in my quiet time, in CF or at church. I could sing the songs that were sung during worship and understanding the greatness of God in each line of the song. The Word began to speak to heart so powerefully each time I sit to read the Bible and hear the preacher speak. There was an abundance of joy, peace and love that surrounds me. This has allowed me to serve in whatever area that God has put me in to the best of my potential. I knew then the crater that was within me and I now know that He has filled it. To God be the Glory!!!

No comments: