Friday, February 04, 2005

The Big Picture

A picture is made out of many small pieces of jigsaw that are placed together. Each jigsaw piece is unique in its own way and each brings us closer in seeing what this small piece really means. This thought came to mind when I was having lunch one day. The only real connection that I could make was to relate it to CF. The big picture. I asked myself at times is this the picture I want to see or am seeing? Am I too familiar with the picture that I know how it looks like even when the jigsaw pieces have not be put in place?

It seems that the picture has always been the same but it was a different set of jigsaw pieces. We see people come and go in the CF. Some have come in as juniors, other has left as seniors. We see new people coming to CF, we see old people leaving the CF. The jigsaw pieces are different. How do we fit them in? How do we make the necessary changes in order to reach the big picture?

I see many pieces missing. At times, I can't seem to find them. Sometimes, it doesn't want to be found. Many people are missing. At times, I wonder where are they and why they are not coming. I guess perhaps they do not see the big picture or it is another picture they are seeing and trying to fit in. Some are not here because of different priorities. Church, studies, relationships.

I acknowledge there is a gap but how am I going to help to fill that gap? A gap that is currenly small but will soon become bigger? I worry at times. Anxious at times that I would not be able to see the big picture unless I find those missing pieces or have those missing pieces find themselves. Sometimes I do wish there were more hands to fit those missing pieces into the picture. At times I only see a pair of hands. Am I the missing hand or missing jigsaw? I am praying that I am both. No idea how. Only the creator who is above sees and knows.

No comments: