Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A Porkish Trip

I had not been to Klang for almost three years. The first time was when I went down to meet Alvin whom I had recently got to know during alpha. Well, I went down this time around to look for him as well. Coincidently, it was it was birthday. It was an interesting trip to drive down to Klang thought I had intially wanted to take KTM. Here is some photos of my journey.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The Bak Kut Teh spread

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My serving...The best I have ever eaten. Check out the meat with fats all around it

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The jakuns taking pic at Bak Kut Teh shop. From left: Alvin, Me, Su Chen & Joash

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Driving to Klang and I forgot to put in syilings for parking. My little present by the Dewan Bandaraya of Klang.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The streets of Little India

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Su Chen couldn't keep her hands from trying on a Punjabi suit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The shop with a wide array of sari cloth. If you want to have an Indian wedding, do come here because the selection is endless.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
If you are wondering, this is the shop I was talking about

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Walking down the shops, Alvin suggested we try the best tosei in Klang. Being a tosei lover, I wouldn't oblige.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The happy fulfilled customers. Even the owner was looking on to check on us.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cheekily playing around in a bag shop..."We are missionaries."


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Completing the day with a bowl of chendol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
An interesting tombstone carver opposite the road.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A key maker on the road.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Red bricked government flats which have become a rare sight nowadays.

No comments: