Friday, April 08, 2005

Unofficially Graduated

It was 11am 5th April 2005. The day I finished my last paper of my entire degree. I had only two subjects to take for this sem which is Advanced Microprocessor and retook Operating System. Both papers were finish in the first two days. I would be free I guess. Waiting for the time to go for my holidays which had been planned out. It would also be time to sit down and look through the classifieds and browse through the Net for suitable job offers. What would I do or become after I have graduated? It seems I have no answer for this thoughts. I asked myself what am I good at doing or have interest in. It seems being engineer would not be an option for me as I am not technically sound to venture into it and make it as a vocation for me. My mind began to wonder and I feel that I am more suited to maybe the IT sector or get involved in sales engineering. This two options seems closes to the things that I had been studying. The other two options would be to get involved in broadcasting or production mainly because I like visuals and media or maybe into property development which is something that I had taken interest in especially liking architecture and interior design. The places that I would be willing to work at is around Shah Alam, PJ, Cyberjaya or KL.

I can't really make up my mind for now but this are some options that I would be looking in as the choice of my work. Right now, I can hope and pray that God will open the door for me and hope that the work that I would be involved in would supply me with a reasonable income to survive the ever expensive life in the city and also have time to have a life, to spend time with love ones and be involved in the ministry. Right now, I am just a sitting Pig who has somewhat graduated with a degree or a piece of paper as some would like to make comparison to.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: