Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A Purging Easter

It was an interesting Easter as I spend most of the time sitting on the toilet bowl. Fever had taken a toll on me on Friday night just before I went to bed. I would pressume it was because of my wet hair after a bath and having the air-con blown at me. I may have succumed to a chill which soon left me bed ridden the next day. My body was helpless and weak. My head began to rise in temperature. As a result, I decided to pay a visit to the family doctor for some medication hoping for a faster recovery. After coming back from the doctor, my stomach began to rumble. The first of the many diarrhoea session would soon take place after this time. It was followed my throwing up as well. My stomach began to be diorrientated. I didn't know what had caused a turn of events.

My diarrhoea had left me visiting the toilet for the next three days. It was soon over after I had put myself on a stirct diet of bread and mammite soup for the next two days. Chikit didn't work. Poh Chai Yin didn't work as well. It took me a 100plus to get it all back to normal. It had become serious after I decided to eat rice on Sunday because I was really hungry. Guess, you really need to empty one's stomach in order to be healed. Actually, I thank God for giving me strength to play drums on Easter morning. Without Him, I think I won't be able to sit up from my bed and play let alone be able hold my bowels without having the urge to let go. So, I thank God for it.

Guess I have learned not to eat so much from now onwards. I think my feast of Kajang satay (22 sticks all together, a personal record) and the heavy pot bless the day after in culmination of the book of Malachi for our bible study may have caused such an outburst.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Easter presentation in church

No comments: