Friday, August 12, 2005

Hazy

Clouds of smog has enveloped our country once again. Winds have shifted direction and smoke from peat fires from our neighbouring country have grace our skies covering the sunlight and making it difficult to breathe. The API in Shah Alam has reached 394 today. It was eminent from outside my window. Visibility was near to 200m. I managed to capture some of this places while in my car. I couldn't imagine the seriousness of it when buildings that I used to see so clearly were invincible before my very eyes. State of emergencies had to be declare in places like Klang and Kuala Selangor where it had reached the danger level of more than 500. Schools and universities were close as a precautious measure to the health of the people. So stay indoors! And if you really need to go out, find yourself an air conditioned place like the malls or supermarket.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shah Alam-USJ
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Puchong Tol on the way to Cyberjaya
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Summit USJ

No comments: