Thursday, August 18, 2005

A Visit to A Showhouse

After visiting Centre Point, I suggested to my mum that we have a peek at the newly lauched Semi-D Link house at S2. I have always had an interest to visit show houses. This could be due to the influences of my dad who is a banker. I have an interest in buildings and structure which goes beyond to even design and interior. That explains my interest in architecture. I had a longing to study architecture before. However, due to long course of study and inability to secure a job in future, it was more practical that I take up something else. And here am I, a graduate in computer engineering.

As we made our way to the show house, we passed by the soon to be completed Jaya Jusco. Yes, JJ is coming to Seremban and is slated to be open in October. Theres word that TGV will be opening here as well. I see some similarities with 1U. Anyway, I was quite shocked to see the progress of the building. I had only been around here three weeks ago when I brought my grandparents for a ride here. They had only began to paint the end of the building. However, what I saw today was like, "How in the world that do it so fast?" Almost the entire exterior of the building is painted and the word "Jusco" is already up. I heard that JJ Club members are invited for a tree planting ceremony next week as well. Wow!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After a brief moment of amazement, I made my way to visit the new Semi D Link house which was situated on the way to Rasah Kemayan and opposite of Sri Carcosa. Link houses aren't my kind of house as it is connected with the behind house. I always prefer bungalow houses or the usual semi-D, where there is some land behind and the side of the house. As I surveyed the showhouse, I was quite impress with the layout of the place. All in all, there was 4 bedroom, one below and three above. The kitchen, seems big enough to accomadate a large amount of people. I was utterly impress with the other two rooms above which were spacious. The interior was slightly modest though I like the idea of having curtains around the the walls of the master bedroom to give it some texture instead of the usual plain straight walls. Other than that, I found out that the row where the showhouses is situated is slightly bigger from the other rows of houses, 30X67 compare to 30X60. Corner lot units are much bigger in terms of the side land. The price seems alright though initially I thought it was RM168,888 but was later told it was a Bumi price and people like myself would need to fork out another RM30k for the house. Quite a good gimic to lure people to the showroom to see the house. All in all, a nice house to consider buying.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
View from in front

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Living Hall

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Funky chair in the living

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dining hall and Entrance of the house bounded by some frills.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Master Bedroom

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Second Room

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Third Room

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Side Gardens

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Side Gardens of corner unit
We made our way to the nearby showroom to get some brouchers of the house. As I was talking to one of the representative there, it was quite interesting to learn that if a house is above RM180k, the bank only provides 90% loan while if its below that amount, you receive 105% loan. Besides, it only takes a deposit of RM500 to secure a house and there is a tendency to have its price increase 15-20% once the house is completed. A good investment info I must say.
Looking at the picture,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and model,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
of what is to come, I can't wait to see all this come to pass to see the up and coming S2.

No comments: