Sunday, September 03, 2006

Realiti

8TV's newest sitcom. A 10 1/2 hour episode series directed by the Ng Ping Ho, the man who brought you Kopitiam and Table for Two. It was quite an interesting show. Do check out the trailer for this series. Another succes in Malaysian TV.



It was the end of Gol & Gincu, my favourite Malaysian series thus far. I could still remember the time when I actually went to see Gol & Gincu - the Movie with a friend. There were hardly anyone in the theatre. This had clearly indicate the lack of interest from the Malaysian public on Malaysian series. As for me, I totally enjoyed the show as it contained a good story with lessons learn (similarity could be tied to 3R) and the interesting videography employed by Bernard Chauly direction. As I was Youtubing, I managed to find some very interesting music videos from the show, both reminded me why I like the show and also the interesting music that Malaysians could offer. Check it out!


Nur Fatima - Tiada Ertinya



Juwita Suwito - Beautiful Lies

No comments: