Saturday, September 09, 2006

A Short Brainstorm

Movies. A subject that I am especially interested in. It was one of resolution to come up with a short this year. A short that I hope to enter into the Malaysian Video Awards. Almost end of the year and I hope I am able to achieve it. A group of my machas namely Terry and Don decided to head down to one of the famous Sri Petaling dim sum join to brainstorm. I wanted to start somewhere and hopefully we could get some inspiration by just sharing our ideas over some delicious dimsum. Food can always be a good "mangkin" in getting those thoughts out. It was quite interesting to hear each of our ideas being brought forth. Some may appear twisted, others may sound corny. I was looking for that Malaysian touch. A subject I intend to incorporate if I have a chance to make one. Hope by this small brainstorming session that we could start somewhere, probably shoot some stilts that would incorporate a powerful message that would appeal or be relevant to the local community.

I am always a believer that media plays the most important role in sending out a message. Whether its a full length two hours movie or a short 15 minutes caption, the message must go through. I wonder what that would be.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: