Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Depending on Him

The trip to Penang was simply great as I manage to really go on a food rampage after not being able to 2 years ago when I felt sick during the trip. This time around, my sister was the latest casualty. It was great to taste the many delicacies of Penang ranging from laksa to chee cheong fun to lobak to balitung. However, I was beginning to feel the heat of it and succumbed to cough and fever. Currently at home recuperating before starting my job again the next day.

For the past couple of weeks, my spiritual life has increased tremendously. I had began to spend about half and hour everyday praying and reading His word. My reading on the Purpose Driven Life was about to come to an end as I had 9 more chapters to go. I had learned many things from the book and it had helped in rebuilding my confidence and my faith in Him. Besides that, I was really in awe reading His word and knew He was teaching me something. I had began to depend on Him more as I began to know Him better. It is too early to say now that I had changed for the better but I knew that it is never a lost if I concentrate on Him and put Him first in my life. There is much joy, peace and love in Him.

No comments: