Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Life Goes On

I took half a day leave today as I was down with a bad cold and also I could not do my work. Over exposure to the bitterly cold airconditioned office and constant rainfall had began to take its toll. I could not get the OS installer as the people from the IT department could not locate where it is. I sit on my place with my writings and a book to read. I was dead bored.

Holidays are here and will be on a week vacation as my company goes through a shutdown. Will only be back to work the following Thursday. There is much instore for me during this holidays. Will be going on a family trip to Penang during the Raya break, made plans to visit my Hindu friends for Deepavali and will be out with some church members for a movie later.

It seems great to be around people. Inspite of what had happened, I felt relieve that God had provided for me in my time of pain. I knew I still had friends to depend on. Friends who would be there for me. I decided to move on with my life and not be bitter over what had happened less the joy be taken away from me.

I come to realised that I am just a normal guy whom people regards me as just being a nice guy. Sometimes you just feel you are being taken for granted and at times the feeling sucks. I guess we would only learn to treasure something which we are about to loose or lost. Anyway, life still goes on.

No comments: