Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Experiencing Penang

Hawkers at Gurney
A fire performance opposite the road
Revellers Shooting Firecrackers in the air
Sparkles in the air
Grandparents waiting as dad is caught in traffic
A Visit to the Sup Kambing stall near Cititel
The yummy sup kambing with old coffee shop bread
The intriguing temple minaret
The junction where all the activity lies (The shop on the right is where I had my assam laksa and Siamese laksa. The tong sui stall which opens behind this shop was closed for the weekend.)
The Apam Stall
A Walk at the Market
Interesting bags at Gurney Plaza
Family in the apartment
Me and sis along Gurney
In the shadows
Me and my fat cousins (They keep hanging on to me all the time.)
My grandparents with my grandma brothers, Uncle Tit Ho and Uncle Tit Po in Ipoh
A Visit to an Old Folks home in Ipoh
Visiting Ko Po at the old folks. She can't remember very well.

This are some of the pictures I manage to take during the trip. There were many more that I could have taken but most of the time I forgot about it. This is mainly for rememberance. Taking pictures seem to be a hobby for me and its nice to see what you capture. A moment to savour.

No comments: