Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Days Are Approaching

Its my third last week before I finish my industrial training. Time does passed by so very quickly that 3 months is almost finish. Many of my friends would be enjoying their last week and having 2 weeks break thereafter. I would need to finish it up later and be in campus soon after that. Work has been so so and I am praying that I would be able to show a certain amount of my work before I leave. I realised after this few months that programming is not my cup of teas and hats out to those who have a flair in such languages.

My last semester in campus is approaching sooner than I expected. By time time I realised it, I would have been in MMU for 5 years already. Time does fly and I reflect upon my life as a university student. It has been great years for me. I had come to know so many wonderful people that I am afraid to leave behind. Each one that I had meet have made me the person I am today. The CF has played a major role in my life. I had so much oppurtinities to be involve in so much that this experience will remain with me forever.

I look at the future and see how I was going to spend my last semester in university. What should I do? There have been many thoughts that have crosses by mind but I have yet to sit and gather this thoughts of mine. I would like to contribute something before I leave. Besides that, I hope to make peace and forge ties that had been lost during my time here. I am truly going to miss my university days. Despite the change in environment that I needed to adjust to soon, I only hope that the friendships that I had made in my years in university will continue on and grow stronger.

No comments: