Monday, February 09, 2004

30 January 2004

It was another day that I had planned to jog yet failed to get myself out of bed. Its kind of funny to wake up at 7am, walk to my sis room and see her sleeping, go back to my room and sleep back again. Maybe all I needed was someone to accompany me on my first trip to loose weight. Woke up around 10pm and dad was on leave but out to get the cars to the workshop for a check-up. So, I was practically ferrying my dad from the place to home and back to the place again. It was a rather cloudy day and the rain kept falling making it considerably hard to wake up in the morning.

Nothing much really did happened today except that I manage to finish my Chapter 1 for Comm 2. Kind of happy momentarily as I had about 30 plus slide to cover to finish Chapter 1 of DSP. Took my time actually and kind of wasted a lot of my time day dreaming most of the time and thinking unnecessarily things. So basically kind of quiet day for me.

No comments: