Tuesday, February 17, 2004

8th February 2004

Visions and Dreams

My attention was suddenly caught by the title of this Sunday sermon. Pastor Robert Stevenson delivered something which was quite relevant to me as he spoke on Joseph, the dreamer. As I compared myself to the Joseph (the name that was given to me), I realised that I’m a dreamer myself. One caption that caught my attention was this phrase, “We need to SEE IT before we SEE IT if not we wont SEE IT.”

This were some of his points he mentioned
1. A master dreamer believes in their dreams
2. A master dreamer recognises other dreamers.
3. A master dreamer 'sees' it before he actually sees it.
4. A master dreamer sees beyond his ability and life time.
5. A master dreamer has a deep conviction that God is with him.
6. A master dreamer has a sense of destiny and purpose.

One important he also mention is when you have a dream, jot it down and so that you can reflect back to the time when your dreams have become a reality. I wish to start jotting my dreams because there are whole loads of it. I really hope that I can see these dreams become a reality someday and not only a figment of my imagination.

I travelled back alone this time as my sister did not return for the weekend. Tried using the KLIA way and notice that it took equally the same amount of time as compared to the normal route I will take to Kajang. I prefer to travel on trunk roads rather than highways as it is more interesting and you get to see things that most people do not as the majority usually uses the highway to get from one place to another. Coming back to Cyber didn’t really give me any relieve thinking of the stressful week I would be encountering. I really hope I would be able to go through it, with God’s help.

No comments: