Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Good to Have You Back

I met up with a friend yesterday together with Terry. It was to see him though he looked a lot thinner than before. He had returned from Germany after nearly 3 years studying there under the JPA scholarship. However, he could not continue his studies abroad and returned home due to health reasons. He would be entering MMU this coming sem. Terry and myself would only be able to accompany him for a sem out of his 2 years studies here.

Initially, I thought that he would find it hard to adapt once again studying back in Malaysia. However, he seem pretty cool with it. I hope to be able to encourage him in whatever way I can and also introduce him to some people that I know so he would adapt well. It was good to have him back. Another kaki to go out for yam char.

No comments: