Thursday, December 23, 2004

My Thoughts...

During this whole month or so, I have been trying to get myself adjusted with trying to do so much on faith that I had so many things at hand yet am unable to accomplish all of it. I realise then that I needed to concentrate on one thing at a time and try to refocus on the more important things. Therefore, I decided in concentrating on reading the Bible and Daily Bread at the mean time. Besides, my thoughts of starting a journal and continuing to write it in have made little success not because I was lazy but I could not sit down and write all of it. I decided to then concentrate on my blog to jot down my experiences and what has God taugh me each and every day. It would be easier as I would be able to achieve it since I would be online most of the time when I am in campus. I do know that blogs are public and many people would come across it or rather read about it. But I realise that there was nothing to hide about my life and I enjoy sharing whether through blog or in person.

I realised also that at times I am not much of a serious person. Many times when I try to talk serious, I would end up being "kekok" or stone and at times fumble in what I want to say. I am more relaxed in casual conversation and at times, crapping. It feels comfortable. I do know also that at times it would good to sit down and talk about serious especially sharing our experiences, our thoughts or even our personal journey with Him. It would indeed allow us to know more about the person in a deeper way and I guess I am trying to learn to do just that.

No comments: