Monday, December 20, 2004

In Went A Sinner, Out Came A Born Again

I was happy to see some of my church members going through baptism especially Eddy Kok and wife, Kim Fei and Shiou Yen. The congregration began to cheer as they went into the pool of water and gave a thunderous applause as they reemerge from the depth of the water. It was simply an experience for them although the water was quite cool. I was reminded of my baptism many years ago and it reminded me of God's sufficient grace to give us new life that we may have eternal life.

Other than that, I was particular touched by the preacher's message today. He was began challenging us to stretch ourselves and prepare for God moving in our life. I began to fill the Holy Spirit come upon me and felt a fiery feeling within. I too am stretching myself and at times it can be painful but I believe the end would be amazing. I believe that God will stretch us at times to a point the pain may seem unbearing. This is to allow of to grow and to totally rely and trust in Him at all times. I cannot fathom the goodness and the greatness of God's amazing love. It is so really amazing. To God be the glory.

No comments: